POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP comments please : Re: IRTC WIP comments please Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP comments please
From: St
Date: 20 Dec 2002 21:56:13
Message: <3e03d84d@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message
> Right, I figure I probably have only about 4 more days to work on
this image
> before the deadline ('cause I'll be away from my computer most of
next week).

> So, I need suggestions on what bits you think need work and what
bits look good.

> Also, do you think this image is on topic? The original idea was
that the
> waterfall and pouring drink looked like mirror images of each other,
which could
> only happen for that instant in time, but that idea seems to have
got lost a
> little in all the details I've been putting into the scene.
>
> All comments and thoughts will be a great help in finishing this
image.

    Honest opinion Tek? I love the water pouring from the bottle. My
only problem with it is that 'if' you were to pour water with the
amount that's coming out you would have stopped/slowed down around
halfway, two thirds up the glass - that water imo is going over the
side as it is.

     Also, if you had that amount left in the bottle, it probably
wouldn't pour like that anyway?

  Generally? I love what you've done with the forestry (how did you do
that?) and I like the atmosphere of your image.

  Glass is too thin maybe?

   Just some suggestions...

    ~Steve~